About Dr. Soham Prajapati
Why See A PROSTHODONTIST?
Prosthondontists are the architects who help rehabilitate and recapture the beauty and function of your teeth. After dental college some dentists will be accepted in advanced programs for three years of further rigorous training in the most challenging of restorative cases. Prosthondontists emerge from training fully equipped to handle a wide array of dental needs.
When you think of Prajapati Multi-Speciality Dental Clinic & Implant Centre, you can know you’re getting much more. We're a setup founded on a tradition of affordable, quality health care for everyone, improving the present and investing in the future. Some things never change.
Our unique vision and mission means we can bring the best of both worlds to our patients and their comfort:
1. Rehabilitation plans for individuals that meet today’s needs, budgets and lifestyles.
2. Vast knowledge of doctors and consultants for choosing the correct treatment plan.
3. Lower health care costs
4. Higher quality health care
Area Of Interest:-
1. An interest in improving your dental appearance and smile.
2. Replacement of missing or unrestorable teeth.
3. Rehabilitation/alteration of your occlusion (bite).
4. Restoration of teeth and surrounding tissues damaged by decay, trauma, erosion or general wear and tear.
5. Treatment of orofacial pain or sleep apnoea (Snorring).
6. Management and coordination of complex treatment plans.
7. Dental rehabilitation associated with oral cancer.
Clinic Address & Location
S-206, Maitri Towers, Besides Bus Stand, , Zanda Chowk, Vapi
My News Feed
A pediatric dentist has at least three additional years of training beyond dental school. The additional training focuses on management and treatment of a child’s developing teeth, child behavior, physical growth and development, and the special needs of children’s dentistry. Although either type of dentist is capable of addressing your child’s oral health care needs, a pediatric dentist, his or her staff, and even the office dècor are all geared to care for children and to put them at ease. If your child has special needs, care from a pediatric dentist should be considered. Ask your dentist or your child’s physician what he or she recommends for your child.