Sharma Dental : Oral & Maxillofacial Clinic
Malviya Nagar , Jaipur
About Sharma Dental : Oral & Maxillofacial Clinic
Sharma Dental : Oral and Maxillofacial Clinic, Malviya Nagar was inaugurated on 2nd April 2017 by Dr. Meenakshi Sharma and Mr. Radhey Shyam Sharma.
With a working experience of over 7 years in Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Implants around Jaipur, Delhi, Gurgaon, Udaipur and Bikaner, Dr. Vikram Sharma started this facility along with his team of 8 other doctors- masters of their respective specialties. Started with the objective of World class treatment for patients this facility has the best of doctors in the field of dentistry as well as Maxillofacial surgery and General anaesthesia. The Clinic is equipped with the latest instruments and Machines needed to perform quick, comfortable and best quality treatment to the patients.
- Dedicated Dental Implant Operatory with computer integrated intra-oral X-ray machine lead aprons for protection against xrays.
- Nobel biocare dental Implants
- Bio-horizon and Osstem dental Implants
- W&H Physiodispensor for dental Implant Surgery
- Dio Navi Computer guided surgery
- Electrocautery for Blood-less surgery
- Dental Laser machine for painless and blood-less surgery
- X-mart Endomotor and apex locator machines for precise and quick (single sitting) root canal treatment(RCT)
- Surgical Loops for magnified precise surgeries
- Breach loading metallic automated syringes for the most comfortable injections
- Dedicated sterilization room with separate instrument washing area, drying area, packaging area and autoclaving area. Best in Class WOSON front-loading autoclave and Metallic top loading autoclave to ensure that every instrument is free of micro-oragnisms.
- Advanced bone grafting instrument set. etc
Clinic Address & Location
5/305 Girdhar Marg, Malviya Nagar, Malviya Nagar , Jaipur
My News Feed
We are a one stop shop for all 3D printing needs in India. We sell all kinds of 3D printers, 3D filaments, 3D scanners; offer 3D printing, 3D scanning, 3D design services (CAD/CAM, 3D models, scale models, etc.) 3D Printing
Benefits In Medical Science
Image based prosthesis design
Customized prosthesis modelling.
Reduces surgical cost associated with longer surgery;
Reduces cost associated with incorrect device selection (catheters, wires, or devices types and sizes);
Determines which are the best tools for the specific patient’s case;
Helps the surgeon choose the appropriately-sized device;
Identifies complications so they can anticipate them in surgery.
Any Query Please Contact Or What-supp (+91-7426968333/+91-8698304666 )